You want to build your dream home. We’re here to make that happen.
We are highly experienced with residential properties and landscaping. Talk to us about your plans for your home today!
Building design solutions for your residential home and landscaping
Our team ensures that you will get what you envisioned for your ideal home. We’ve been serving South East Queesland in the building and building design industry for 40 years and we always meet the expectations of our clients.
Experience the following when you work with us:
- A team that will take care of your building application processes and building approvals
- Receive an independent overview of the project to help you find what fits your standards, budget, and needs for your home and landscape
- Arrangement of the pricing and project management
- Consultation with specialists to ensure that the project is handled professionally
- Multiple residential building and landscape design plans
- We provide you with a range of design outcome using various drawing programs
- Affordable drafting services with a well experienced home renovations designer from Logan City
Residential Building Design Services for Homeowners and Renovators
Building a new home or renovating can seem like a daunting task with all the complicated processes of planning, budgeting, and approvals. But it doesn't have to be that way. Whether you’re a renovator or a homeowner, we will provide a consultation to identify the best solution to achieve your dream home.
Our experience ranges from designing and planning custom homes, multi-storey houses, sustainable houses, small lot homes, multi-residential, and self-contained units.
Our residential services include:
- Design and planning on your site taking in future considerations
- Custom design for new homes
- Sustainable housing
- Small lot homes
- Estate covenant compliance
- House raising and building in underneath
- Sloping sites a specialty
- Extensions and renovations to your existing home
- Multiple and affordable design solutions
- Deck & patio, carports
- Internal layout/floor plan change
- Roof structures
- Pool and spa area
P4D have been a home renovation designer in Logan and Jimboomba for many years. You can rely on our many years of experience designing home extensions and renovations throughout the Logan and Brisbane areas.
Getting started with your custom home design
Be in control of your space and level it with your budget and preference. Make sure that you match your lifestyle with your new home.
Here are some things you need to plan before starting the project:
- Budget - Consider the cost of land, local fees, taxes, design and engineering fees, home construction, landscaping costs, interior design, furnishings, and a contingency budget. Always have a larger budget than your perceived expenses.
- Timeframe - Have a general date you want the project to be finished and consider other accounts like the closing of your current home, a baby on the way, job and school schedules or climate that can cause a major setback for the project.
- Location - The land affects the structure and how the property you’re going to build would look like. Also, make sure that your location is accessible to necessary establishments like schools and hospitals.
Once you’ve planned these things, here’s what you need to do:
- Determine the size and restrictions of your house: number of storeys and rooms
- Consider the lifestyle when constructing a plan for the house, layout, structural features, and special features for each room
- Look for design and style preferences
Lastly, hire a team of experts to work on your dream house. You want your home in the best condition possible.
Let's talk about your home building plans
Our highly experienced designers can handle your project and make sure everything will fall into place. We help take the stress and worry out of your home building dream.